What size Ranger?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wanted to order a package off Leisure Pro but I'm having a hard time sizing up a Zeagle Ranger. I'm about 6'0" and 165lbs... measured my waist at 35 (wear 32-33 pants) and my shoulder-waist distance at 22". That puts me right in the medium waist and right between the medium/large shoulder measurements. Unfortunately, Leisure Pro cannot order a MED/LG BC. Should I just get a large or maybe just order from another place?

I use the Zeagle Escape and if the sizing is same as for Ranger my guess is Med is too small for you. I'm 5'6" and use the Med and it feel sl on the small size with a 7mm suit with a hooded vest.

Adam

Now... what to do with 44# of lift? :)

BIG steel tank!!!! thats how I use mine!

I use the Zeagle Escape and if the sizing is same as for Ranger my guess is Med is too small for you. I'm 5'6" and use the Med and it feel sl on the small size with a 7mm suit with a hooded vest.

Adam

I tried on both an escape (for my friend) and the ranger in med... both are sized the same and both have plenty of adjustment left. I think I'd have to grow another 3 inches to have any problems with the BC I just bought.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom