What Scares You The Most?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What scares me the most is thinking the day my wife finds out what all my gear really cost; she's going to cast me away to a deserted island without my scuba gear.... :(

Does this imply that your wife does not dive? Okay, the real question is does she currently dive, or did she dive in the past? :confused:

This brings to mind my fear. I am afraid of the day when I can no longer dive. Of course I will accept not being able to dive if find out that I am pregnant. :) I just hope that being a mother will not prevent me from diving forever. :(

My biggest fear is getting lost, also snorkels, I hate snorkels. One had a hand in my only uncontrolled ascent. Luckily only twenty feet eh.

1)Propellers
2)JetSkies
3)Fisherman
4)Monofiliment - which needs to be outlawed as unsporting and an environmental hazard
5)Beer in combination with any sort of yahoo
N

agree wholeheartedly

1)Propellers
6)PadI
7)crazy law enforcment h--l bent to keep the waters and lands safe for democracy at the expense of freedom N

PADI because it's big gets alot of play on the boards - for whatever reason; but who really cares? they will still be here no matter what we say

as far as #7 - tell that to the CBP officers doing that job and who lost friends and relative 9/11; or got an *** chewing by the monday morning quarterbacks afterwards - "We want them on that wall; We NEED them on that wall"

It's for that reason that I got certified in "Solo" Diving.

SDI offers a very good mini-course and the accompanying book has some of the most intelligent points I've ever heard made regarding scuba in general and buddy diving in particular. The book is called "Solo Diving" by Van Maier.

Sy

Sorry, instabuddies....

Vampires, Mummies and the Holy Ghost! :D

What scares me the most?
This guy.

Attachments

• DSC_0019-1-2.jpg
    DSC_0019-1-2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 73
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom