What regulator do you lust after?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have sellers remorse over the last one I sold🤦‍♂️ would've matched my C370s with S620 X-Ti Jan nuts very nicely indeed
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
One inbound. I'll soon need parts for them again... Maybe some of 'dem nuts while they available....

Goodby to the white plastic.

I wish back to the old days of my Atpac with the hardcover and a MK5, but having just gotten a Apeks MTX-RC, I think the good days are ahead as the new equipment breathes easy and is reliable.

My dream reg is a Scubapro 156 CE (EU version with large exhaust valve), coupled with a MK10-Din300 with the original rubber boot for silicon packing.

Just dove a demo Atomic B2 from my LDS. That was the quickest sale since I was looking at kittens at the animal shelter and the worker there asked "Would you like to hold one?"

Breathed super easy and the ball swivel on the second stage was jsut so much more comfortable than my current reg which I'm always twisting underwater to get it right.

Since we are talking lust - I lust after the Atomic T25 - that rainbow colour pattern sure looks great - but my wallet forced me to go with the B2 which should perform exactly the same, but weigh a bit more, but not look nearly as good,

Since we are talking lust - I lust after the Atomic T25 - that rainbow colour pattern sure looks great - but my wallet forced me to go with the B2 which should perform exactly the same, but weigh a bit more, but not look nearly as good,

You need to get the Atomic TFX, that's a class by itself.

It probably works better, but isn't as pretty as the T25 with the rainbow coating. Lust isn't controlled by logic!

But once you fondle the second stage and grab it with your lips and do some tongue action, it is going to be deep heated passion 💋

SP Pilot (unconverted)
SP g250 hot frames, crystals, etc.
DX Overpressure (unconverted)
AL Trademark

Fire.

I’ve got a Snark III on the way, hoping that cleans up nice. Recently added a SP mk6 to the stable. Such a cool idea that just didn’t pan out.
Found one!!

IMG_4095.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom