What piece(s) of dive gear do you collect too many of?

What piece(s) of dive gear do you collect too many of?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about "all the above"? My wife thinks I'm a scuba crackhead and our basement has turned into some weird dive shop dungeon of sorts.​
She's not wrong🙄
I get questions like "Why does the bonus room look like a dive shop threw up in it again?"

"Well honey, I was looking for the trim pouch I bought 3 years ago..."

Hoses. I have at least 20 extra hoses of every imaginable length except what I need. Myflex, rubber, high pressure, low pressure, they all are either too long or an inch too short.
Got a spare 5'5"?

One NEVER passes up a sub-$300 HP100. Ever.
Someone posted 2 HP100's for $100 each(!) on a local diver FB group (3 years Hydro left, just needed a VIP).

I missed them by about an hour, but the comment stream was like watching a pack of wolves salivating, lol.

Someone posted 2 HP100's for $100 each(!) on a local diver FB group (3 years Hydro left, just needed a VIP).

I missed them by about an hour, but the comment stream was like watching a pack of wolves salivating, lol.
I nearly feinted reading this message

Too many cylinders, too many harnesses/bcds, too many lights, too many regs, too many scooters. Though we do occasionally teach things, hence the need for extras.

Fishing gear on the other other hand... lures seem to breed!
Oh no, let us not get into this as well, a quick count [and I mean quick] there are 23 fishing rods in the garage alone.:eek:
Stick to SCUBA please, I feel guilty enough

I give my wife stuff like masks, snorkels... so the only thing I have multiple of are lights and dive computers, but I only get new dive computers when one breaks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom