What "miscellaneous stuff" not to forget when packing for a dive trip!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife:
if going to another country, a thingy (thats the technical term btw :wink:) to plug into the wall for the battery charger/electricity

wrist dive computer like I did last Saturday.......I'm still new to this computer thing........

This thread is pertaining only to U/W camera necessities I believe. I think most has been covered and the make up applicator sponge is an awesome idea. I never thought of that one Alcina, thanks. I try to keep everything I would need for my camera/housing in my Pelican 1450 case, cause I know I will not forget that. That is the very first thing that goes in my car/SUV of every trip. I make sure I have everything in there a few days before leaving so that if I do need something I have time to get it.

dawnskies:
This thread is pertaining only to U/W camera necessities I believe. I think most has been covered and the make up applicator sponge is an awesome idea. I never thought of that one Alcina, thanks. I try to keep everything I would need for my camera/housing in my Pelican 1450 case, cause I know I will not forget that. That is the very first thing that goes in my car/SUV of every trip. I make sure I have everything in there a few days before leaving so that if I do need something I have time to get it.

You're correct...my bad......I need to read better in the future.......But still, don't pull a stupid one like I did....

Wayfarer2:
And Photo Copies of everything, incase of loss or theft.

I used to do this: however, nowadays I've scanned my passport and sent the jpeg to my webmail address. Always there and retreivable no matter what I lose.
Apologies for being OT btw.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom