what man-eating sharks are found in Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson:
thats no brainer, the nearest diver comes over to sip excess air on both "tubes".....

Nyahaaahahahaha... cheessssyyyyy. However Koya, there's the CESA: Controlled Emergency Sexual Activity, 'pag hindi mo na-control ang pag-assist sa safety stop nya... baka ma- reverse block ka. Lol

moonlighting:
Nyahaaahahahaha... cheessssyyyyy. However Koya, there's the CESA: Controlled Emergency Sexual Activity, 'pag hindi mo na-control ang pag-assist sa safety stop nya... baka ma- reverse block ka. Lol
hihihihihi si neneng naughty na talaga, reverse block ha...a "double digit number" came across my head kagad.

Speaking of sharks in the Philippines...

I'm Dumaguete-bound in about two weeks (yea!!!!!!! First warm water ever!). Do you think there's any chance of seeing a shark near there? We're doing the three adjacent island dives, including Apo Island, so I'm wondering if there are sharks seen there somewhat regularly? I've heard people on occasion have seen whale sharks, but I figure I've got about as much chance of seeing one as I do a great white in Monterey. In about a hundred dives, I've seen a 4' shortfin mako and a horn shark, and I'm hooked. Nurse sharks, bull sharks, white tip reef sharks?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom