What kind of container do you use to store o-rings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some sort of small plastic divided box. A visit to the home improvement store will probably yield something suitable.

The ones with removable dividers tend to be problematic with smaller items that migrate under the dividers....
Thanks, I purchased a small plano box with removable dividers but the dividers themselves don't go in easily and some were bent to begin with.

We have a couple of this on board for emergency, at home the O-rings are separated by size in a less portable divided tray.

O holder.jpg

I keep mine in the plastic bag they come in. Label the outside with additional information (specific application of that O-ring) and keep the bags together in a storage tote. When I get low I put the bag next to the keyboard as a reminder to order more. The bag has all the information of what to re-order right on it.

7 day/evening medicine dispenser.

Back
Top Bottom