What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lucky Lager, I just love solving those puzzles inside the cap. :drunks:
"If you can't get laid you can always get Lucky".

We just rolled in to Portland, Me in time to do dinner. Found an oyster house on the waterfront, and tried a loal, Gritty McDuff's Best Brown Ale. Pretty darned good.

Seems there are several micro breweries in the Portland area, so this week taking lasses is going to be even more educational than I anticipated!

Look for Shipyard Pumpkin Head. It is yummy.

I'm still a fan of a nice ice cold PBR after a dive. Not too heavy and tasty.

All you guys throwing around these big exotic names, you're getting as bad as wine snobs.
And I happen to like American beer, I'm full blooded American. Sorry if I've offended anyone by saying that.

My first choice is Millers genuin graft and then between Hansa, Black Lable and Castle if there is no Millers. .

Live to dive and Dive to live. . . . :burnout:

I'm still a fan of a nice ice cold PBR after a dive. Not too heavy and tasty.

All you guys throwing around these big exotic names, you're getting as bad as wine snobs.
And I happen to like American beer, I'm full blooded American. Sorry if I've offended anyone by saying that.

You do realize most of the names being thrown around are American beers? Craft brewed, but in the USA.

And there may be some snobs, but I think others are more along the lines of "to each, his own."

ZKY...you have my permission to deliver an e-bitchslap if I start using words like 'bouquet'.

And I happen to like American beer, I'm full blooded American.

Well it's like this; I'm a full-blooded Canadian eh. That means I've got Scottish, Irish, Finlander, Huron, Inuit and oh ya, Uncle Pete, he's kinda like a black Mexican Pakistani. Anyway, like I was sayin, a full blooded Canadian!!! I want my beer to taste like beer eh. Not like real beer thats been watered down like you Mericans drink. Somethin with some kick! Like Labatt Blue Dry at 6.1% Alcohol eh! Somethin to keep you warm on cold nights when you pass out in the parking lot. A man's beer eh. Made in a country where men are men and houses have large power bills. Anyways, ya got my back up with all that full blooded talk eh. Sorry. :D

Well it's like this; I'm a full-blooded Canadian eh. That means I've got Scottish, Irish, Finlander, Huron, Inuit and oh ya, Uncle Pete, he's kinda like a black Mexican Pakistani. Anyway, like I was sayin, a full blooded Canadian!!! I want my beer to taste like beer eh. Not like real beer thats been watered down like you Mericans drink. Somethin with some kick! Like Labatt Blue Dry at 6.1% Alcohol eh! Somethin to keep you warm on cold nights when you pass out in the parking lot. A man's beer eh. Made in a country where men are men and houses have large power bills. Anyways, ya got my back up with all that full blooded talk eh. Sorry. :D

Reminds of that line about "where men are men, and sheep are nervous."

wyoming_the_men_are_men_the_sheep_are_nervous_tshirt-p235202760273063606trlf_400.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom