What is your beer of choice?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MurkyRockDiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I have been drinking Stella Artois the last few weeks and I must say it has grown on me (not my belly:rofl3:)
I usually drink Alexander Keith's but I have found a new favorite. :shelli:

In order of Preference:

1. My own home brew, especially the Nine Pound Hammer.

2. Any decent microbrew, Ballast Point's Oatmeal Stout is nice, but so are most of their other brews, as well as Pizza Port's and Arrogant Bastard's.

3. Guinness.

It's beyond me how people drink that Clydesdale urine that Budweiser calls beer.

Free.

If someone else is buying it must be really, really bad beer before I will turn it down.:D

In order of Preference:

1. My own home brew, especially the Nine Pound Hammer.

2. Any decent microbrew, Ballast Point's Oatmeal Stout is nice, but so are most of their other brews, as well as Pizza Port's and Arrogant Bastard's.

3. Guinness.

It's beyond me how people drink that Clydesdale urine that Budweiser calls beer.

You just insulted the Clydesdale :shakehead:, I am sure the urine taste better than Budweiser.....If there was a thank you button in this forum you would be getting a big Thank you for that post :D

Shiner ain't bad, especially some of the smaller batched specialties they make. Shiner Bock is a good all around beer, IMO.

lets see:beer::beer::shelli::cheers: heineken, amstel, stella artois, corona, harp, mmm what else?

Smithwicks. Or Guinness.
Goose Island makes several good brews too; drinking an India Pale Ale right now...

Guinness is my all time favorite, no doubt about it.
But sometimes when I'm out with a bunch of people in a crappy dirt bar, nothing beats Pabts Blue Ribbon. Its cheap, and tasty.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom