What is this cascade system worth??????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Killer&Griller

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I bought a package deal, compressor, cascade system and a explosion proof scba fill station. My intention was to sell it as a package as I bought it until a buddy explained his compressor dilemma and so I sold him the compressor. I am going to sell the cascade system and fill station. Here is a link below to the cascade bottle system. The bottles are 5000 psi and I am guessing that they are at least 300 or bigger. They look as if they are the shatter proof bottles ASME type and won't ever need to be re hydro-ed . Unbelievably heavy to move this monster. Both systems are from Eagle. What do you think a fair market price is for this cascade??

Thanks in advance for your time.

Link below to see cascade. Fill station will be up by the end of the week I hope.

Picasa Web Albums - Killer&Griller - For Sale Items

Nice setup. Unfortunately with dive stores going out of business regularly now the price of cascades are going lower and lower. One dive equip. sales rep states about 2 stores a month are closing.

Great bank, a lot of its value will depend on where you are, as has been said there are a lot of shops closing, banks are easy to find and I fear that their only worth a bit more than scrap at this stage.

Isaac...... Don't know if it would be worth shipping bottles due to weight but I did talk to a fellow that had the ASME 4500 bottles for sale. PM me if you want them. Shipping would be from the 27601 area code to give you an idea and the bottles weight about 475 lbs each. Will request a price if you want.

I might be interested if Isaac isn't. :)

Back
Top Bottom