What is similar to Sodwana???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gustav

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi there, from Saskatchewan Canada

I used to live in South Africa and loved to dive at places such as Sodwana Bay and Ponta Malongane. I either camped or stayed at Adventure Mania or Coral Divers diving sites. It is not very luxurious, but it has a lot of atmosphere and spirit!

Is there anybody out there that knows Sodwana, mabe stayed at Adventure Mania or Coral Divers and also knows the dive sites in Mexico, Cuba and wherever? If so, is there maybe a place that you know of, that is kind of similar to the Sodwana diving, and the style and atmosphere of Coral Divers or Christo's Adventure Mania?

Hope to hear from you.

Gustav

Gustav:
Hi there, from Saskatchewan Canada

I used to live in South Africa and loved to dive at places such as Sodwana Bay and Ponta Malongane. I either camped or stayed at Adventure Mania or Coral Divers diving sites. It is not very luxurious, but it has a lot of atmosphere and spirit!

Is there anybody out there that knows Sodwana, mabe stayed at Adventure Mania or Coral Divers and also knows the dive sites in Mexico, Cuba and wherever? If so, is there maybe a place that you know of, that is kind of similar to the Sodwana diving, and the style and atmosphere of Coral Divers or Christo's Adventure Mania?

Hope to hear from you.

Gustav

Yes, I've been to Sodwanna. I have dove with Coral Divers. There is no other place really like it. There are not many places that have big animals such as whale sharks, sharks, marlin, dolphins, right fin whales and plenty of tropicals. I would say Bonaire has easier diving but the biggest thing to see is a tarpon (4ft,) or an occasional turtle.
Off from Baha Mexico or the Revillagigedos Archipegello there are some liveaboards that go for 7 days like the Solmar V.

Back
Top Bottom