what is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ch0ppersrule

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Could someone tell me what my picture is? Page 2 picture #4 on my gallery. It was sticking out until I got closer then it sucked into the coral and I couldn't get a good shot. Plus, we were on a drift dive so I didn't want to waste all my air waiting for it to come back out. Thanks.

melissa

go under "my stats" then to view gallery. that is the only way I know how or go into galleries and look under ch0ppersrule gallery. Sorry, it's the only way I know how to get to the pictures.

It looks like an anemone of some sort, to me.

And now some help on inserting links :) :
Some skins don't support the My Stats -> Gallery option so it's better to include a link where you can. It's really easy. Go to the photo or page that you want, highlight the url from the address line and paste it in here using the little world button hyperlink icon:

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/24888/cat/500/page/2

You can also insert your photo by going to the photo in your gallery, not the gallery page, but the specific photo, and looking near the bottom of the page - you'll see an address box that starts with - highlight and copy, then paste:

[img]http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/data/500/medium/P7090964.JPG

hth

Thanks!! I had no clue how to do that or that you could. I am pretty computer illiterate (sp?). The red part was sticking out pretty good and sucked into the coral when I got closer so I had no clue. Never seen anything like this before and it is the only one I had seen on our dives. Thanks again.

It's a rough fileclam. (Lima scabra)

fileclam.jpg

Your's is the white tentacle variety.

JLYLE-That is an awesome picture. Thanks for letting me know what it is. Now I can change the name in my gallery.

Back
Top Bottom