What is it? Wait wait don't tell me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dont let these guys lie to you.. what you have there is a safety device to be donned in case of contact with a mermaid, although that one is a bit short IMHO... :chuckle:

I think that was one of the early prototypes for an anti impregnation by the sea gods (damn that frisky Poseidon) device. Female divers were told to hold it between their legs and hope for the best. It didn't work so well either...

:shakehead:

Wow, I feel like an idiot! I've been using one for the last year as a "soft-grip" to assist in removing twist-tops off beer bottles.

Don't feel bad. It's ok if you didn't know that either :wink:

When I first saw a snorkel I thought we were doing some rainforest thing and couldn't figure out how I was going to fit it in there and tie it around my waist with a string...

Anyone want to buy a gently used snorkel?

Don't feel bad. It's ok if you didn't know that either :wink:

When I first saw a snorkel I thought we were doing some rainforest thing and couldn't figure out how I was going to fit it in there and tie it around my waist with a string...

Anyone want to buy a gently used snorkel?

haha remind me never to buy any used gear from you :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom