What is a "Badge"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you join certain SB groups you will, as Walter says, get a badge

*Moved to site support*

I think the OP was referring to this:
Tell us about your Badge Collection. This can be a few words or an entire paragraph (upto 1000 characters).
which now appears under Certification History. Is it new? I don't recall seeing it before.

BZGeorge,
It looks to be a place to add some text about your various certifications if desired. Which will then appear in Certification History if someone chooses to view your profile.

Yeah the "badge collection" is confusing. How about changing that to certificatons? That's what I took it to mean, and how I answered.

"What's the depth of your experience?" is another odd one. I put my years, and it shows up as "Years Certified: Five Years" How about simply asking: How long certified?

My SB 'Badge' is outdated by years and I can't figure out how to update it... help...
thanks

Yeah the "badge collection" is confusing. How about changing that to certificatons? That's what I took it to mean, and how I answered.

Yes, I just always assumed it was gentle poke at PADI, for whom certification = badge.

It now reads, "Tell us about your collection of diving certifications"

The previous wording may have been an attempt at humor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom