What if I needed to pee underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubana:
"Right - or go barefoot on a boat, dock, etc. See the water dripping from the divers suit onto the deck....? "

EWW!! I have done that!! Why didnt i think of that b4! Ohh... cause i havnt peed in my wetsuit yet. I still cant get over the idea.

You'll get over that fear on the 28th and 29th of this month. Just giving a little salt water back to the salt water....:D

You people who pee in your suits are sickos!!! it stinks and is horrible and never comes out!!!!

ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't hold it then do this....
I got busted in action, what can i say....:D :wink:

Mike Veitch:
You people who pee in your suits are sickos!!! it stinks and is horrible and never comes out!!!!

ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you can't hold it then do this....
I got busted in action, what can i say....:D :wink:

3000+ dives and never peed in your wetsuit?? Very commendable....BUT, to each their own....

I will pee in the sea 4 life!!! :D

if you pee, will it smell? Thanks for sharing Mike, but is peeing on a reef enviromentaly OK?

dlndavid:
if you pee, will it smell? Thanks for sharing Mike, but is peeing on a reef enviromentaly OK?

Lets just call it fertilizer.....:D

Just wondering if the perfect trim i am maintaining in the water column without tank, BCD or anything will qualify me for DIR status? :D

Would that be PIR? :14: :D

hi, my name is lorraine... and im a pee'er.

always remember my 1st dive in the tropics. our guide was showing us turtles and pink anemoes and a nautilis and suddenly hand signs a "stop, you stay here, i'll be back" and goes around a large crop of rocks near by.

returning about 45seconds later zipping up his 3mm shortie wetsuit pee zipper

i just laughed - just do it in your suit and flush it with water

Missdirected:
Does it attract any creatures I should be wary of?
Only in South American fresh water - there you just don't pee in the water, or go in with any still on you. :wink:

Just remember not to eat Asparagus beforehand........

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom