what/how to say 'wtf are you doing?'

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i just have to know where that 'my business' line is, and what to say when it's breached.

Think this line changes when you're on a boat doing a deco dive? Having the CG come out with a chopper to remove a barely living diver is kinda a buzz kill. Or having to donate gas to an OOA stranger on the bottom or deco. I'm fine diving with CCR guys but honestly don't know what to say or how to say it when one shows up for a 175ft dive with no bailout.

Think this line changes when you're on a boat doing a deco dive? Having the CG come out with a chopper to remove a barely living diver is kinda a buzz kill. Or having to donate gas to an OOA stranger on the bottom or deco. I'm fine diving with CCR guys but honestly don't know what to say or how to say it when one shows up for a 175ft dive with no bailout.

First time I had a CCR guy dive off the same boat with me was a 275' dive he had one al40 with him. I did not know **** about CCR at the time but it scared me. Unfortunately he is no longer with us.

Richard,

Are you carrying one of these?
http://web.archive.org/web/19980505105703/halcyon.net/uwbb.htm

Also be sure to give them a waiver.
PRDF

Damn EE doesn't have a wayback store.
I wish. It's clear JJ and gang have a great sense of humor, but so many others in this community get their panties in a wad, so I guess they had to take it off. :shakehead:

First time I had a CCR guy dive off the same boat with me was a 275' dive he had one al40 with him. I did not know **** about CCR at the time but it scared me. Unfortunately he is no longer with us.

On behalf of rebreather divers everywhere... I hear-by bequeath you permission to yell "Wiskey Tango Foxtrot, your not doing the dive...."

And thats why people like XXXX who show up with fraudulently obtained c-cards, no plan, no training, following other peoples schedules w/o regard for gas mixture, and yanking bottles off of divers because they run out of gas on ascent get banned from shops and boats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom