What Happened ???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

not only but in the regional section it's not in alphabetical order anymore. So the asian forum got bumped down a couple of notches.

Having to scroll down that extra bit more is really salting my game... :p is it temporary or should I get used to it?

Is it possible the picture thing is a temporary fix to address the slowness issues as of late? The sight does seem to be running a little faster now.:D

The photos will be back shortly, as will the portal homepage. We ran a few upgrades last night and want to see how they are working out.

Both the homepage and the random photos box have been restored. Thank you for your patience.

chip104:
not only but in the regional section it's not in alphabetical order anymore. So the asian forum got bumped down a couple of notches.

Having to scroll down that extra bit more is really salting my game... :p is it temporary or should I get used to it?
keep a stiff upper lip Chip :D

Back
Top Bottom