What happened to the Vis?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Grrr... I should have went, I don't think diving would have made anything worst...

Anyhow, I'm going to dive on Saturday no matter what. How did the 2 new members do?

Husband did great, the wife, well, she need's some skill enhancement...plus she was chumming,,,,,you know how Vic's boat bob's.....of course the Rona Lee was bobbing a little too, I think Vic would have called it except that I had the anchor down and we were almost in the water when he tied up behind.

No, I have not done that spot. But my friend Kirsten saw a school of hammerheads, several Galapagos (big bad dudes-looking), and a Tiger all on one dive! Pinnacles, I think. So, what is nice about horseshoe? Do you know Tim Howard?

Horseshoe,
Many different species of fish, eel, and so far, lots of turtles, Life on the reef just seems to be hopping. Also, I like the ledge and there are some overhangs, just a cool dive for me.
On a bad note, I just realized we will be on vacation when you do your presentation
at the Sealancer, I was hoping for some pointers(other than ditch the DC500 and get a canon 20D!) I have light issues....(among many others).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom