What happened to the BHB thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may be right.... But to be sure I'll to a research project.

Null Hypothesis: Reck Diver caused the BHB thread to be moved.

p=.05

You collect the data, I'll do the math. lol

WOW ..sometimes the moderation decisions on this site are baffling to me.

WOW ..sometimes the moderation decisions on this site are baffling to me.

I'm looking into it.

I am not sure how, but I'm sure this is ReckDiver's fault :D

You may be right.... But to be sure I'll to a research project.

Null Hypothesis: Reck Diver caused the BHB thread to be moved.

p=.05

You collect the data, I'll do the math. lol

That may not have been the reason, but based on some of the recent exchanges I've seen between you two, I'm certain it didn't do any favors.

So.. Cave Diver, can you clean it up, lock it and put it back? We have a new thread now, but would hate to see that one buried in the Pub where it surely doesn't belong. There was a lot of good stuff contained in those pages.

So.. Cave Diver, can you clean it up, lock it and put it back? We have a new thread now, but would hate to see that one buried in the Pub where it surely doesn't belong. There was a lot of good stuff contained in those pages.

Is that consensus shared among the rest of the BHB posters?

I'm not sure it's fair to blame the moderators for not being able to keep up with posters who continually violate the ToS and ruin the polite atmosphere...

...but perhaps the good bits of the thread will be back someday. Begging won't make a difference, but rest assured we all loved that thread.

Is that consensus shared among the rest of the BHB posters?
I do know that people who have posted in that thread photos and relevant info have no intention of going to the Pub. It's more of a slap in the face for the majority who have played nice. More good than harm has resulted from that thread.
I think at this point it should be locked down, however it is unfair to those posters who have positively contributed over the past couple years to learn that the thread is basically in the garbage.
And though that thread has taken on a life of it's own, sometimes waning from the original topic, it does come back full circle. Worldwide that thread has created a lot of interest in diving the area and I am sure has helped BHB become one of the top 10 muck dive sites in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom