what funny things have you seen kitting up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
I thought about it and decided that I would be willing to do this to save the dive.
Is that bad?

nah.. it's when you'e sharing a single torch too that it tends to get frowned on!

This really should not be funny but it is! I had one month where two diving guests projectile vomited off the side of my boat. I mean like Exorcist projectile. Another buddy and I were already in the water swimming toward the bow. It figures both puked off the side of the boat where I was swimming so I had the pleasure of a good view of it. I was well out of the line of fire fortunately.

One was hung over so I did not feel bad for him. The other was joining me for a dive on the U853 and we had 8' swells. Poor bast*rd got halfway through suiting up and lost it.

--Matt

matt_unique:
This really should not be funny but it is! I had one month where two diving guests projectile vomited off the side of my boat. I mean like Exorcist projectile. Another buddy and I were already in the water swimming toward the bow. It figures both puked off the side of the boat where I was swimming so I had the pleasure of a good view of it. I was well out of the line of fire fortunately.

One was hung over so I did not feel bad for him. The other was joining me for a dive on the U853 and we had 8' swells. Poor bast*rd got halfway through suiting up and lost it.

--Matt
Where you operating the boat anything like the picture in your avatar??? :D

matt_unique:
Ha ha ha - it would have definitely been my fault if I was driving like that! No - the seasickness was not my doing. :wink:
CAN you do that? And can I ride too? Strapped on, of course.
I promise not to blattttt......:D

matt_unique:
I can get us airborn but I am not so sure about the landing :wink:
Cr@p. I think the landing might be important.

3dent:
New Zeagles have a diagram on the buckle. Wish mine did...
before getting certified a friend was helping me test out my new gear (which I was going to use for BOW) we went down to the beach and could not figure out how to thread the cam band . . . spent close to 20 minutes trying every possible way we could imagine - finally just pulled it up as tight as we could (still a little loose) and went in (I was snorkeling above him)

after we got home I was breaking the gear down and putting it away. . . there on the side of the DR cam band was a clear diagram of how to thread it. . . we both felt rather foolish when I told him. - I MADE SURE I knew how to thread it for the next time (when a DM was having trouble with it)

Tim

How does one dive with a half a fin?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom