What else fits into a dc600 housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cold diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Flooded my camera and now I am wondering if one of the newer sealife models will work in my housing.
I haven't figured out if it was due to dirt or a failed o-ring yet but the housing appears to be in one piece so I was thinking of upgrading cameras.

Flooded my camera and now I am wondering if one of the newer sealife models will work in my housing.
I haven't figured out if it was due to dirt or a failed o-ring yet but the housing appears to be in one piece so I was thinking of upgrading cameras.

I don't believe that any other camera will fit into the housing. Your cheapest option may be to buy another DC600 on Ebay or from Pioneer directly. See another thread for their phone number.

I flooded a DC500 a couple years ago and bought a replacement from them at a real reasonable price.

I'd also send my housing to Pioneer to check out if you're not 100% sure what caused the flooding. Alternately you could either put it into a pressure pot at your LDS or dive with it empty and see what happens. If you dive with it, put some tissues in it beforehand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom