What else can you do at Coz if it rains whole day?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colder down

Reaction score
Well, I guess it's my lucky day. I just checked weather. It will rain most time next week. :( Any boat will go out? In the worst case, what can I do there? :confused: Drinking all day? I can do that at home. Now, I am sad.

I just get rid off 5 pounds. Looks I will get it back at coz.

Go Scuba Diving??? (a little rain never stopped me from Diving.)

Also, don't pay attention to the weather report. Cozumel reports frequently show "rain". It's usually just a drizzle, quick shower, or nothing at all.

I do hope so. It's my first diving trip at coz. I don't mind to be wet at all. Only wish the boat will go out.

... must.... fight... impulse,,, must... keep... tongue... in... check... Nope, I just can't do it.

W.T.F. dude, are you afraid you're going to get wet? The frickin' boats will go out in the frickin' rain! I suggest you read the sticky at the top of this forum page.

Well, I guess it's my lucky day. I just checked weather. It will rain most time next week. :( Any boat will go out? In the worst case, what can I do there? :confused: Drinking all day? I can do that at home. Now, I am sad.
Rain only stops the boats if it is windy also. Most times the rain is brief anyway. Storms move pretty fast there and a prediction of rain is not usually an all day thing. H_ll you get wet diving anyway.

Bring an emergency poncho found at most drug stores for a buck, they are no bigger than a pack of cigs when folded, I'm sure someone from Louisiana can find them easily. Walk around town in the rain and remember how you did crazy stuff in the rain when you were a teen, visit the shops and Café's it will still be 80 out.

Go to the Museum, call Sally at Massage: Barefoot in Cozumel and get a fantastic message. Visit other hotels to see what they are like.

Rent a car (NOT A MOPED) go see the east side H_ll it might be sunny there and you can get sunburned.

IF YOU CAN'T DIVE GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUNNNNNNNNNNNNN. and you don't have to drink all day either

What else are you going to do when it rains? Can't get any rays! We were there in November and it rained quite a bit, but it didn't stop the diving. I'd rather be diving than obsessing about the lack of sun. The rain had often cleared by the time we came up from our first morning dive. There was only one day it rained the entire day. The only bummer part was getting pelted with rain on the boat ride..nothing a warm shower and a cerveza won't fix upon your return.

Thanks, guys. Since rain does not have the same meaning at coz., I have not much to worry. I wll pass barefoot thing. I tired that at China and almost borke my back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom