What does everyone think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I am getting ready to make the Dive Schedule for May. I am thinking about doing a different schedule for this month. What does everyone think about diving different areas, starting in Santa Barbara, then each weekend work our way down to Palos Verdes? I am, also, thinking about doing 2 boat trips a month thru-out the summer. Throw in the weekly night dives, and a picnic, and I think we will have plenty of diving for everyone!

Let me know what you think, any suggestions, or comments.

Thanks,
Rick

I vote for two boat trips a month, that way with scheduling issues I can probably always make at least one.

And I'd probably miss the Santa Barbara sites (I'm too lazy to get up that early for a long drive) but anything south of Malibu helps us LA folks. So I like the idea of mixing up sites and adding dives.

Rick, keep up all the good work expanding the Beach Crabs!

Hope to see you at the 26th picnic, I haven't signed up yet still need to clear it with family.

Great! I especially like the Santa Barbara dive.

I know I'm the odd one out but it's a long enuff drive for me to get to Malibu/Ventura area lol. No way I'd drive much farther. Hope you still schedule some at the regular sites.

Nick

I am getting ready to make the Dive Schedule for May. I am thinking about doing a different schedule for this month. What does everyone think about diving different areas, starting in Santa Barbara, then each weekend work our way down to Palos Verdes? I am, also, thinking about doing 2 boat trips a month thru-out the summer. Throw in the weekly night dives, and a picnic, and I think we will have plenty of diving for everyone!

Thanks,
Rick

That spound Aswome. If you people dont like driving up to santa barbra you can meet me at my place in camarillo. and i ccan drive the rest of the way. Just like saying Doing palos verdes is to far, but i fix that problem by finding some one halfway there.love the two boat idea I wont be able to make both.

Thanks,
Rick
Rick I am down to do that schedule. Going to be boing to school at the Community College in Santa Barbara next year so definately a YES for me on diving Santa Barbara down to Palos Verdes this summer. TWO boat dives frickin awesome! Bring on the GW's feeling CRAZY......no really that would be sweet. VERY EXCITED for the outcome of this summer.
SAM

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom