What do you with your good Photos ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yasser

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
This question has been rgoing through my mind lately.

We have been learning tools ant techniques to capture the best shoot for underwater life. We have invested some money in buying cameras and stropes.

Now you have returned back from a trip with some photos that you like very much.
what is the next step.

How to take your good photos beyond your personal satisfaction ?

I personally print photos and stick them infront of my desk and same at home.

What do you do ?

sorry for the wrong Thread title

Correction :
What do you do with your Good photos ?

I make Screensavers for a couple of friends.

I submit 2 or 3 a year for publication.

Aside from that, I look at the best ones again and again, ruthlessly study them, tear apart their technical imperfections, remind myself I still suck and try to get better shots everytime I'm down.

What I don't do is show them to anyone.

---
Ken

How about putting them up on one of the free photo hosting sites like www.flickr .com so that all of your friends and family can view them ? Just send them the link - no attachments needed to your e-mails.

Also how about posting some on the Underwater Photography forum for us to see as well :D

I post them on my website, and once a year or so I make a photobook to share with friends and families.

When they are current, I show them to lots of my family and friends using paper prints or my Epson P-2000. My hair stylist loves seeing my pics.

I have a bulletin board in my office that I cover with my latest photos.

I e-mail them to my six year old niece who is into underwater life and knows the names of more salt water creatures than many of my diver friends.

I make slideshows of my clubs yearly trip (my photos and others) and make copies for the club.

I send copies of my photos to my inlaws who have sponsored a significant portion of my diving and photography equipment through birthday and Christmas gifts. This year's gift was a Nikon 18-200 VR lense, which is still on backorder with Santa's elves.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
David

Some go on my website and some go on the screen here at home.

I just did a Best of 2006 slide show -- It's a big file but does stream -- but DO NOT TRY this on dial-up!!!

WOW ... thanks for your valued input

Anyone tried to enter competitions ?

Back
Top Bottom