What do you drive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An antique by American standards. 26 years old. Right hand drive, 2.5 ltd diesel, 5 sunroofs, and a karaoke machine. I load it for fly fishing, paragliding, hang gliding, diving, ice boat racing, kayaking. At my age I am in no rush - its a zen wagon.... I go slow, stop often, make food, dip a line, play some banjo.... life is good in a Delica. Its kind of a fuss when I stop though.... everybody seems to ask about it. Best of all... I have a comfy cot in the back. Best waterside naps ever : )

Attachments

• Mitsu.jpg
    Mitsu.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 95
An antique by American standards. 26 years old. Right hand drive, 2.5 ltd diesel, 5 sunroofs, and a karaoke machine.

There's a shop local to me that sells those and the pickup version. I want a pickup version for when I don't feel like killing dinosaurs left and right with my daily. (15 chevy 2500hd double cab) or for hauling things my fiancee would kill me for hauling in her 20 terrain denali.

Still looking...... boy the soon to be released Hyundai Santa Cruz and the Ford Hybird Maverick small pickups look pretty interesting.

Santa Cruz vs. Maverick:
What do you think?

Any new favorite drives you’d like to share?

Looks like a nice ride!! How does the smaller bed size work out? Looks very similar in size to the Santa Cruz & Maverick.
Gladiator bed size is good for me. 56.8" wide and 60.3" length. I dont think Maverick and Santa Cruz are 5' beds. They are quite different than Gladiator/Taco/Ranger types of small trucks with frames.
They will fill a niche though. The Maverick looks ok but the Santa Cruz is polarizing like the 1st gen Ridgeline.

Whatever happened to the Toyota Luv truck. It can't be bad if its been the vehicle of choice for thousands of rebel warlords.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom