What do you drive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have a 2004 X5 from Hawaii (dive rig) and a
2021 X7 which now also hauls kayaking and mountaineering gear and people in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It’s a beast but often has four adults and gear and could survive an Autobahn crash.

The old X5 has never had any major repairs and is being converted to Overlander with roof tent etc.

Also we carry our two Cube ebikes on the rack that fits on our trailer hitch which will haul an airstream someday.
A9985233-2B6B-4AFD-A7CC-3A99BF3A07B2.jpeg
49609E9E-987F-42B5-BE56-690B3C18F307.jpeg

We have a 2004 X5 from Hawaii (dive rig) and a
2021 X7 which now also hauls kayaking and mountaineering gear and people in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. It’s a beast but often has four adults and gear and could survive an Autobahn crash.

The old X5 has never had any major repairs and is being converted to Overlander with roof tent etc.

Also we carry our two cube ebikes on the rack that fits on our trailer hitch which will haul an airstream someday.
Did ya get the M package ? 😁

Did ya get the M package ? 😁
Nope just the trailer hitch :wink:

I do think the tailgate is good for sitting and loading gear

Here is JBs dream rig this week

AAF546F0-696E-4590-8EBC-631073C0396F.jpeg

He is sniffing around the Jeep military sales lot (10% off MSR and no sales tax)

Nope just the trailer hitch :wink:

I do think the tailgate is good for sitting and loading gear

Here is JBs dream rig this week

View attachment 684346

He is sniffing around the Jeep military sales lot (10% off MSR and no sales tax)
The gladiator is cool but if I had to pick anything from JEEP it would definitely be the Trackhawk 😬

Older Toyota Tacoma, 5 speed manual transmission, 4 WD, base model with roll up windows, room for two persons only, no frills other than an excellent A/C and an audiophile tape deck. A locking cap and provisions for hauling gear and cylinders. Also used for exploring sandy roads in Pine Barrens. For some reason these trucks are now in demand. Every now and then someone will offer me about what I paid for it all those years ago. Totally trouble free, original clutch, etc.

Back
Top Bottom