What do you do with no SB???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AZ Desert Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I go to Key Largo in a just 4 days for a 10 day dive trip and I don't know what I'm going to do for 10 days w/o SB. I'm not going to have Wi-fi access, so I'm going to feel like I'm stuck on the dock. I've got to find something to do when not diving.

I would like to know, what do you do when you're with out SB for any amount of time?

Rich, Great reply. I just finished it. It was a great read. Made me get all goosebumpy. Take a copy with you Desert Diver,
Cheddar

Without :sblogo:...1 word: I'm sure very bored..... bored....bored

No Wi Fi access in the Keys? You have got to be kidding? Of course, I carry my Verizon Broadband wireless modem that fits nicely in the PCMCIA slot on my 17" Toshiba Laptop every where I go. You won't catch me without my daily dose!

But really, there are a few shops who have a WiFi connection and will let you sign on to ScubaBoard for a few.

What do I do?

Look around, take pictures, spend time with the locals or divers, talk to people (often about diving)... or, read the books (often diving related), listen to the music on my iPod, eat and sleep.

For hobbies - I might be playing tennis, driving quad bikes, training Krav Maga, inline skating...

Rehab....I don't have a problem!!! I know that denial is the first sign of have a probem, but really I don't need rehab. :D

I do need to read Shadow Divers, so that means a trip to the book store.

Back
Top Bottom