What do you do when your adult child does something stupid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

anne, sweetie - your problem is you left it to too late!

ten years ago, nephew # 1 (my sisters eldest) was being a total **** as a 15yr old and saying crap like "you cant stop me from getting ??? peircings" so after listening to it for a few weeks i said happy birthday-your getting the works and im paying!

took him to a body peirces (with his mum and dads permission) and he got the one ear done and he started sweating.

when they start prepping him for the eyebrow he was sitting down, very quite and looking cold and clamming

then they started prepping for the tongue he said "thats it - i dont want anymore"

the eyebrow lasted aboot 3 weeks and the earring until he joined the army

now his brother, nephew # 3, is another story.... i remember the phone call from the police to come bail him out! he got 2 year suspended licesense and bond for that act of stupidity!

cheers

At least he did not get a "Prince Albert". I'd let this one go. Its part of pop culture at the moment and will pass. One of those "I want to be different, just like all the different people" things.

Back
Top Bottom