What do you do when winter sets in?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hum - I know I'm new to this area - 6 years and counting - but I NEVER thoght the skiing here was anything to write home about - naturally - I was spoiled with artic powder for 5 years too...

;-)
Big T

:tree:Water temps are 83 F +\- 2 deg year around. That's why I live there. I'm currently freezing my rear off in Oklahoma where it is currently a chilly 68 ;-}

Dive Safe, and warm
Rooster

WetDane,

How far is Mt. Baker from you? I hear the snow there is quite good. I've bee trying to get there for a couple of years now, just haven't made enough time.

DD - I was just about to move on to the next thread when I spotted your new signature line... ROTFLMAO! That is brilliant - I think it applies to me perfectly :D

(Now, can you tell me - where do I get some film????)

Thanks Alison! I keep changing them, but this one will stay for a while 'cause you like it! The weird thing is, if you change the tag line, it changes ALL of your posts-even those way back in history.

...perhaps that's a job for....da da da da.... "Tech Admin"!

Joewr puts his comments before the signature and charges so much for his.

LOL, FK - well said! (He's a smart cookie, is our JoeWR)

Winter is when the diving is at it's very best!! :bounce: The viz clears up, the king crab are in the shallows, the days are short (so almost all dives are night dives)!! What more could one ask for!! Well....don't answer that!! I'm 50 and might not be able to handle the answer!! ages

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom