What do you do on deco?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

• Practice skills.
  • Contemplate the sound of one hand clapping.
  • Goof with the other inmates.
  • Read.

Hangman

Tic-Tac-Toe sucks, most people will just tie constantly, although I won a game once... which I still rag on that buddy for...

I don't steal other people's stuff, thats friggin stoopid. I clip all my stuff on them though, its less for ME to carry.

Hangman

Tic-Tac-Toe sucks, most people will just tie constantly, although I won a game once... which I still rag on that buddy for...

I don't steal other people's stuff, thats friggin stoopid. I clip all my stuff on them though, its less for ME to carry.
I should play stupid and let someone steal my doubles, I'll pick them up at the car. :idk:

If all else fails, watch the others try to hold 6m or 3m *exactly*. Usually good for the 10-15min or so I rack up. Buoyancy practice it is otherwise.

Then again, most I ever did was 20 min asc time, so nothing too serious....

Gerbs

Open water watch the fish (remember they only look 2 x bigger than you're house because you're underwater). Most caves play with making sand piles, Ginnie watch all the students attempt to run line (I could go down just to watch that).

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom