What do women want for christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We're also going up to the Dutch Creek Guest Ranch for a sleigh ride and dinner, we've been there one other time and it's FANTASTIC!

Speaking of fleece, ever considered a pair of microfleece pajamas? I bought myself a pair a couple years ago and LOVE lounging around the house in them, they are SOOOO SOFT! I work nights and hubby works days so most of the week I sleep alone and the microfleece makes a GREAT companion! I even layer the top under my drysuit when I dive in the winter then wear it out to dinner afterwards; multi-purpose pajamas! (Solid colors are best when used in this manner) :D
Ber :bunny:

Yep... anything to do with warmth is almost always a good thing. Socks, pajamas, closing the window in the winter.

I once bought two sets of sheets, one regular, and one flannel. Got 'em cut in half and sewed together making a flannel side and a regular side.

The only problem was there was then a distinct line in the bed. "You're on my side!!!" :tasha:

I would go for the leather coat. They're practical, durable and look great.

I'd get one for myself if I weren't heading out to a southern hiatus (I have to look for sports sandals instead).

Take your wife shopping and let her pick one out and then bring out the credit card: "surprise!!"

need i say more? :)

judy

Hey, what about dive jewelry? Like that at www.divesilver.com hmmmmm? Even with the name Dive Silver they have gold, too. Even for non-divers that just love dolphins, etc. I don't work for them, just spent time wishing at their website.

Does she have body piercings? If so, something along those lines. I've got quite a collection of navel shields (one is solid silver) and 2 sets of nipple shields - one set is also solid silver. Earrings are a safe bet too, I have various pairs with glass beads and some are almost the size of loo seats! Or if she wants a body pierce pay for it with some gold/silver jewellery to go with it. For those of you who are squirming at the thought of body piercing, I'll apologise now! Dive safely folks. :royal: :froggy:

She DOES actually have a navel ring (woo-hoo!) :D

I've been thinking about having an older one that I bought for her redone with real stones, as it's a very cool ring and now that she's changed it out, I can actually have a jeweller work on it. Maybe I'll sneak it out of the house...

I dunno, though. That might be too many diamonds for one girl in one year... :wink:

Matt

OK, if you want stones in it, how about her birthstone and your birthstone? If you have kiddies, have theirs put in also. Or have the following stones put into it in the following order:

D iamond
E merald
A mythyst
R uby
E merald
S apphire
T opaz/Turquoise

Just a thought, and the stones don't have to be real. I prefer synthetic stones as I can have whoppers and not feel guilty if I loose one of them. Dive safely.

I would be dying getting a sword similar to the one Alice Cooper had with him on his tour...but then...maybe I´m different...:)

Jeez, I could use a new navel ring too. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom