What do men wear under their wetsuits???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear a skin (rash guard) over my suit. Then put the wet suit over that. The skin allows the wet suit go on and off much easier.

I preferr what Speedo call Aquashort or Adidas call "Boxer swim trunks" rather than jammers when diving wet.
I preferr it to be short, but at the same time a little less offensive to the eyes than the banana smugglers..

Speedos, but for boat use only, never by the pool. Anyone who obsesses what they look like on a dive boat rather than focus on what's practical is in the wrong game. (Of course, that's easy for me to say what with being ripped, and packed, and all! :wink:)

Underarmor compression shorts for me. I prefer the long ones that go almost to the knee which helps keep them from riding up. Put on board shorts, or quick dry hiking shorts afterwards.

I either wear nothing or regular swim trunks under mine. Some trunks are made of a much thinner and softer material than others, I always stick to the thin/soft ones. If I'm in a thick 5/7 suit I also wear a dive skin. It makes the suit much easier to don/doff.

+1 on the compression shorts. I buy mine from Academy or walmart if I forget them.

Either compression shorts or "jammer" style swim trunks. Long-sleeve rash guard on top.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mares short sleeve rash guard top, and mares rash shorts...
a full rash guard jumper in the winter..

then pull over a loose t and loose cargo shorts after donning wetsuit..
works for me, is just enough to satisfy my modesty ..

This might work:rofl3:

I have known guys who wore nothing under their wetsuits ( going commando), and also those who wore a bikini styl speedo (bad choice for most of us), dive trunks ( briefs size tight fitting sawim suit, and some who try to crawl in a wetsuit with their bulky jams on. My favorite is a boxer type swim suit speedo used to make makes for training- light material, not bulky, but I don't see it on their current web site. A brief style suit, as in water polo or competition, works well, as do the compression shorts.
DivemasterDennis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom