What diving have you not gotten around to doing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

need a DPV cave cert to scooter dive ox bel ha in mexico

need to dive florida cave -- mostly because i keep having good reasons to go to MX and because i know i'll start scooter diving in florida with or without the cert

deeper wrecks around here -- need the cert

want to get to europe to dive the caves and wrecks there, but i think that'll have to wait for a few years until i get myself into a less stressful work situation, the timezone shift is brutal if all i've got is a week or two.

I've been wanting to get over to Port Townsend for a long time ... and just never seem to get around to it ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

We were by a pier when we cert'd there but just seeing the growth on the structure was really cool. The last dive required for my cert was to plan a dive and dive your plan. I will never forget that dive and seeing the stuff around there for the first time not worrying about demoing skills. You guys live in a great dive location, I know the cold turns lots of people off but you guys sound like you have so much out there. Cool area for sure.

want to get to europe to dive the caves and wrecks there, but i think that'll have to wait for a few years until i get myself into a less stressful work situation, the timezone shift is brutal if all i've got is a week or two.

Hah ... you should try going the other direction and crossing the date line. Then you have to remember whether today is yesterday or tomorrow. One time I got on a plane a couple hours after New Year, got home five hours before I left, and it was last year again! It gets so confusing sometimes ... :idk:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Lighthouse Reef here in Belize. It's got a LOT more than just the Blue Hole. But, my boat is a little small and I'd have to haul about 60-70 gallons of gas....
Glover's Reef too. I need a bigger boat....and more money....and time.

It's been a while since we dove most of the California coast. Seems to get back-burnered because we have such good diving available so close to home and it's not really worth it. I'd like to get back up to Monterey or out to Farallon but the southern channel islands and San Diego county beach dives are just too convenient.

Couple of years ago i missed my chance of an under ice dive in a high altitude lake here in Alps. I blew a seal of my drysuit while trying to wear it...all the others had a blast playing astronauts. 🐳

I would have to say most of the dive sites in this book I just purchased the other night when some friends and I went to hear Jerry Shine talk about nudibranch shore diving guide to new england My new goal is to dive every site in the book, as there all somewhat local. I just may find a new favorite site.

North Carolina. Six hour drive away, reasonable cost of accommodations, but hasn't happened yet.

NC was my original motivation for pursuing the training that I've pursued. I wanted to get comfortable enough to relax and enjoy the dives. Now that I'm there, I'd like to get my wife there as well. Would make an amazing family trip.

Hasn't happened yet, mostly because the time/money/energy that goes into travel has gone into the ridiculous amount of globe-trotting on-a-budget that we've done over the past year. So I don't regret not having been to NC yet given that all the other traveling was worth it, but I'd like to get there soon.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom