What computer will fit my boot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

codyb

New
Reaction score
Hello,
I currently have the Tusa Element II 3 gauge console. I bought my console second hand for really cheap, but the catch was that the seller was keeping the computer. I believe the computer slot in the boot is either 2" or 1.75". I've looked at Tusa's Element computers and they would obviously fit, but they are a lot more expensive than others that might do the job just as well. I've been looking at 2 in particular. The Oceanic Veo 100NX and the Mares Puck Wrist Computer. I just want to know what options I would have available, with around a $200 price range, that would fit my console. I don't care about all the bells and whistles as long as the computer is nitrox compatible. Thank You!

I can't tell you what will fit but I can tell you that the Oceanic VEOs are 2.2" in diameter, about 1" thick and has a recessed groove around its circumference roughly halfway between the face and rear surface. Looking around online, the Tusa Element/Element II looks suspiciously similar to Oceanics, the may be made by the same company. Measure the boot and see if there's a ridge around the inside that would match up with the PC unit. Post back and I can give you further details and post a pic of two if it looks like it might fit.

Back
Top Bottom