What color do you want your drysuit dive skin??

What color/kind of Fusion Skin would you want?

• Solid Black

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Solid Black with Graphics

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Red

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Yellow

Votes: 6 9.4%
  • Camoflauge

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Other

Votes: 16 25.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When I voted, I was thinking about this great print of red hibiscus flowers on a black background that is the accent fabric on a USIA suit an acquaintance has. But after seeing Thal's black with the yellow striping -- I REALLY like that. Offer it in black, with a variety of color strips. That's cool.

Figure out a way to put cargo pockets on it, and I'll almost certainly buy one.

We really appreciate your comments and concerns. When a manufacturer puts a suit together, in most cases the individual parts, come from the same place; zippers, seals etc. In fact the seals on your existing suit are the same seals that we use here at Whites - they come from the same place.

Any issues that you or any of your friends/relatives have with any of our products, I would encourage you to contact me directly - and I will personally ensure that you're taken care of. That goes out to everyone on Scubaboard for that matter, that is why I am here. We always hope that your local dealer will provide you with the customer service you are after, but if they don't, my door is open.

250-652-8554 ext 228

Until the Next Dive,
Tyler

I did contact you last year when my seals fell apart. Your the one that told me I was lucky that I got 100 dives on it. And of course, you said that you would be happy to replace my seals, for a fee. When I asked how long the new seals would last? You said that the waranty is for thirty days. That is when I bought a Bare dry suit. Then I put my White's dry suit were it belonged, in the garabge.

Kirk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom