What celebrity would you like to go diving with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ishbaby:
and then my next buddy would be . . hmm . . . Hugh Jackman . . . :D :D

Hugh Jackman is Australian, right? I dived on the Great Barrier Reef in October, and one of the divers was an Aussie that looked exactly like Hugh Jackman. I pointed it out to some of my new buddies, and for the rest of the trip, when we couldn't remember his name, we called this guy "Hugh". He took it all with great humor.

Now I have wondered. Was that really Hugh Jackman? Is he about 6'3" and slender? If it wasn't Hugh Jackman, he could have been a twin. (Nice guy, by the way.)

Cheers,
Doug

OK...everyone watch out...old coot alert...Lloyd Bridges

I finally rented "Into the Blue" (2-for-1 day) and watched it this morning. I'm going to re-open my bid for Jessica Alba, or at least the character she played. Without question Miss Alba is a beautiful young woman. However, my interest was piqued by her true love for her "dive bum" boyfriend whether he be rich or poor, as long as he had the integrity she saw in him. Her character shows the kind of real love that a woman would have to have for me (well, unless I sold my $750K condo... or found a sunken treasure ship in Catalina waters).

Fish_Whisperer:
Any celebrity who wasn't a friggin' primadonna.

Oh yeah: And if they don't hog the Twinkies. I hate it when they hog the Twinkies.

Maybe I'd like to dive with Tom Cruise and uh.... feed him to a sea bass. *cough*

That could probably be done - I know he's a certified diver - The owner of the LDS I work for taught him to dive.

Lance Armstrong (I don't care if he dives or not) just because he's Lance "FREAKIN" Armstrong. His motivation to live is awe inspiring. Now, just for kicks? (Showing my geek side, and gonna use character names, because I don't pay attention to credits) (All star trek ladies BTW) 7 of 9, Captain Janeway, Kess, Beverly Crusher, Dianna Troy, Belanna Tores, and that OH SO LOVELY Ta'Pal) God help me, I am SO going to hell, but I would LOVE to share air with ANY of them, how long can you stay underwater and share air anyway? Can I test it out? Oh, and Willow from Buffy the Vampire Slayer (the little redheaded girl something hanagan?) and the "One time at band camp...." girl (I think she might be the same girl as the buffy sidekick). Theres my wish list, one manly man (oh and Robin Williams) make that TWO manly men and a bunch of ladyly ladies.

SKBRDVR1:
A new one...Pauley Perrette (Abbie from NCIS)!!!

I would have to say the same thing Abby from NCIS. Besides being hot looking i think she would be real down to earth type of person.

Remember the movie based on the Benchley book ..."The Deep" ??

Well, this might be showing my age but ...my choice would be Jacqueline Bissett.

All I can say is that Nick Nolte was one lucky yound SCUBA diver !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom