What celebrity would you like to go diving with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Any celebrity without an attitude and lots of money to spend taking me diving around the world!

Green_Manelishi:
Terrence Tysall
George Irvine
Jarrod Jablonski
Brett Gilliam
Gary Gentile
Billy Deans
John Chatterton
Richie Kohler
Sheck Exley
Martyn Farr
Olivier Isler
Nuno Gomez
Now that's a pretty impressive list, although not sure how well some of those guys would get along. I'd ad Dan Crowel to that group.

ScubaTexan:
Blanchard Ryan and Jessica Alba -- 'nuff said :)
and ad Salma Hayek to the group. This would a different trip than the first one mentioned!

It would be pretty damn funny to dive with Chris Pontius and Steve-O. Those guys diving with the sharks with the shorts full of shrimp has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

I think Leslie Nielsen dives too, so I'd put him on that trip.

Not sure if he dives, but Mark Messier has a yatch down in NC. During the SI I can drink water out of The Cup!

PhotoTJ:
Hmmmm, Katy's out, eh?

OK then, Jeff Gordon and Tony Stewert. They are both certified, and it would be a hoot to watch them race back to the boat. And we would go out with Greg Norman on that monster dive yacht he has.

Better choices, Miss? :wink:

Much, much, better TJ. They are on the approved list so you may proceed :)

rascal1933:
Hey all those wishing to Dive With Jessica Alba.
Into the Blue is out on DVD this week!
Great dive movie with some excellent underwater filming.
(Oh Yeah Jessica's in it!)

You mean there is someone else in that movie? I never noticed... :D

Matthew sounds really good!

I just took out Wyland for his girlfriends certification pretty cool he thinks he's a dolphin LOL

dherbman:

You deserve a medal for this!

I bequeath you "King of the Smart A's"

I would take David Draiman, lead singer from Disturbed, because I think he would look nice in a wetsuit. (he's pretty intelligent too and is certified .... double bonus!)

And Matthew McConaughey to play me some Bongo music on the SI.

Back
Top Bottom