What BC for under $300

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaGT

Reaction score
Ok I know this one as been asked before But when I searched the Forum I could only find discussions on more expensive BC's I am ready to buy before I go to Aruba in November. I am sure I will up grade to a better one some year but for now I would like any advice you can give me. I am 6' 190lbs I have used a few jacket style BC's and have had no real Complaints other than one had no chest strap. I would like something that I can use with and without a 7mm wet suit. Or if any one has a used one they would like to part with.

I don't know if you can still find the Zeagle Scout, didn't find it on ScubaToys.com. I am an owner of the Brigade and am a very big fan. At the very least try to find a back inflate. You will thank yourself later. If you can afford to get the Brigade ($400, plus 10% discount for scubaboard), I would definitlely stay go for it.

Thanks for the info I don't know any thing about triple L how is their service network? Did you dive the tropic Big W.S. Or The Journey Sirto.
Man do I love Red heads!!

ScubaGT:
Thanks for the info I don't know any thing about triple L how is their service network? Did you dive the tropic Big W.S. Or The Journey Sirto.
Man do I love Red heads!!

I've seen several people who dove the Triple L. They really seemed to like them.

For not much more you can get yourself a great back plate and wing.

Back
Top Bottom