What are your favorite fins and why?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the set of Hollis prototypes I've been diving since February. I've used em in Bonaire, pool and in cold water with dry suit and doubles. Easy on the legs like splits that I've used but also no sweat doing back kicks, helicopter turns, and work sweet with a frog and modified frog. These are slightly neg in fresh, neutral in salt, and the integrated 3 position spring straps are way cool.

Voit UDT
Voit Viking A66
Scuba Pro Jet XL
Voit Skindiver
Nemrod Super A Professional
Mares Power Plana

N

AQUA LUNG CARAVELLE's. It's long with a lot of power and control.

I love the Scubapro Jets. (I'm probably going to get some heckling from some people :wink: ) You gotta put effort into your kick, but once you're going they push you along with almost no effort required!

Alfaplastik Delfin
delfbig.jpg

Escualo Clasica
wpdb60e007.gif

Balco Sprint
fins11.jpg

Gull Mew
mew_color_10.jpg

Comfortable, classic full-foot fins, all currently in production though hard to get hold of, so perfect for the gentle snorkelling I do these days that I almost forget I'm wearing them.

Subapro Veloce Club. They are my only fins and they are nice yellow:D I've been very happy with them so far...

SP Jets. SP got it right the first time. The first set of fins I purchased were Jets, 31 years ago. I still dive those same fins today. :palmtree: Bob

Tropical Boat Dives- Gull Super-Mew full-foot, fast and comfy

Shore Dives- Scubapro JetFin Revo- only available in Japan. Have larger foot pocket than classic jetfins.

Aren't those kinda uncomfortable???

Alfaplastik Delfin
View attachment 45627

Escualo Clasica
View attachment 45628

Balco Sprint
View attachment 45629

Gull Mew
View attachment 45630

Comfortable, classic full-foot fins, all currently in production though hard to get hold of, so perfect for the gentle snorkelling I do these days that I almost forget I'm wearing them.

Man! When I had full-foots, they were really uncomfortable! Made snorkelling a nightmare! Then again, different people have different tastes!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom