What are you thankful for?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?
Greetings all from Hoosier land on Thanksgiving Day!
This has been a awesome incredible dive year with many dives and almost as many travel dives as quarry dives! That alone is killer! It is about time!

I have made great new diving friends and looking forward to next Wreck season on the Great Lakes.
Cave country beckons and I will be answering that call in a month.
These two dive environments have enriched my personal diving beyond my wildest imagination!
THANK YOU TO ALL WHO HAVE BEEN A PART OF MY JOURNEY!
BOTH TRAINING AND BUDDIES!

I am also thankful to God for a supportive wife and family, the incredible beauty and opportunities that I have been given, and most of all for His Son!
Happy Holidays friends.
Be Safe, Dive More, Dive Hard!

CamG

cam, you're always so cheerful.

thankful for my son, my mama, and my bestest dive buddy - he'll be here soon.

thankful for cave diving, reef diving, quarry diving...pretty much every kind of diving.

I am thankful for the health of my family and myself.

As far as diving is concerned, I am thankful that my love for it was rekindled after a 24 year absence. I am also thankful that my career has allowed me the privilege of being able to purchase all of the equipment that I need to get back into diving safe and comfortable.

One of the most thankful items is for all of the new dive buddies and professionals that I have met along the way. What a wonderful community of people.

Oh yeah, a thanks for Scubaboard.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom