What are the police doing to end the crime on Bonaire? - thread split

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks papa bear i am taking wife and kids and just dont want any bad situation, if possible. everything i read about bonaire sounds great except the burglaries i keep hearing about. i was going to be staying in two bedroom condo at sanddollar? but i'll check out buddy and capt. dons

If you're concerned about security, check into a 2-bedroom condo at Den Laman on the 2nd or 3rd floor. You need your room key to access the staircase, and with an upper floor room you automatically have better security than a ground floor unit. Plus you can reserve a specific room at Den Laman, guaranteeing you'll be on an upper floor.

If you're concerned about security, check into a 2-bedroom condo at Den Laman on the 2nd or 3rd floor. You need your room key to access the staircase, and with an upper floor room you automatically have better security than a ground floor unit. Plus you can reserve a specific room at Den Laman, guaranteeing you'll be on an upper floor.
Since there's only one room at Den Laman on the first floor and that room costs extra, it's already guaranteed you'll be on an upper floor.

Huh? Between the two resorts are lockers and a fence. If you look up from the restaurant that I believe you're talking about, you'll see the entirety of DL. The restaurant is the entire bottom floor of DL, save for the office, the "owner's" suite, the photo shop, and the dive shop.

Well, ok, it's between... DL and the earth. :rofl3:

Well, ok, it's between... DL and the earth. :rofl3:
Sonja and Eddie were cooking breakfast there before they got the Sunrise locale, now it's vacant in the mornings which is a shameful waste of an awesome oceanfront kitchen.

Now that this thread has calmed down...

Are there any Bonaire residents, property owners or others from Bonaire that have information to add here?

Without your input, it is impossible to know what is happening.

Thanks,
Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom