What are the chances that TS Rina will blow out out diving later this week or worse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Duh... That would make even more sense wouldn't it? :dunce: Christi, ring in on this?

WAIT. That was actually what I mean. You ship me one. yea.....

Even better!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! Josh, would love to buy you dinner or something when you are here!!!

Wow looks like Rina is marking a hard right turn and making a drive by again!?!?! Hopefully there isn't much left in it and at the worst you all get some more rain! Glad to hear it wasn't bad!!!!

Even better!!!!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! Josh, would love to buy you dinner or something when you are here!!!

No necesito, por favor. Since I've been a member of this board (2004) you've been my lifeline to the island. It's a very small gesture for what you've done to keep us all connected. Now I'm hoping it'll work for you. Like I said, it's about 5 years old but I only used it a couple months when I first got it. It is this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Cisco-PAP2-Adapter-Internet-Service/dp/B0002V8KX6/ref=dp_cp_ob_e_title_3

It doesn't appear much has changed with them except the packaging and color.

Chief, PM me your contact info. I'll get it in the mail tonight.

Wow looks like Rina is marking a hard right turn and making a drive by again!?!?! Hopefully there isn't much left in it and at the worst you all get some more rain! Glad to hear it wasn't bad!!!!
She's been expected to make a U-turn and swing by as a TD, and the projections still show that, but the satellite pic looks like she's drifted north of Cuba? Whatever - not much left of her.

Maybe a little more rain and cooler temps
An Invest (97L) had been designated for another storm brewing in about the same sport as Rina, But chances are less than 10 % it will amount to anything.
even if it does looks like it will be pushed west ashore before it can intensify

Josh you are such a suck up. Notice you gave her a vonage box you were going to sell for a 25 cents and you got dinner. I engaged sherpa services and all I got was an agreement to help drink the drinks Mr. Frowney is paying for. :shocked:

I'll PM you some addresses. :sadangel:

Josh you are such a suck up. Notice you gave her a vonage box you were going to sell for a 25 cents and you got dinner. I engaged sherpa services and all I got was an agreement to help drink the drinks Mr. Frowney is paying for. :shocked:

Just feeling generous since you won free drinks for ALL of US from WSOPFAN. Sorry it didn't workout better for you. :icecream:

Haha! Sorry Chief - I didn't mean to leave you out!!! I will happily buy you dinner or drinks too!

Wow, this thread fizzled just like Rina! Would love to get an update on how the weekend went in terms of the norte, diving and subsiding high waters and any other casualties that may have come about. Usually hear about a boat motor falling off when being re-installed. :shocked:

Wow, this thread fizzled just like Rina! Would love to get an update on how the weekend went in terms of the norte, diving and subsiding high waters and any other casualties that may have come about. Usually hear about a boat motor falling off when being re-installed. :shocked:

Port opened back up yesterday and weather was gorgeous! Saturday was very windy, and rained a little off and on all day. Today has been isolated scattered showers as well, but port is open and we be diving! :)

At least one ship I know of that left Florida on Saturday (after the sotrm) re routed and didn't come in today - why? I have no idea - bad move and I lost a group of 6 that was on that ship :( Oh well, it is what it is - we have a break until Thursday since I had several cancellations before the storm hit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom