What are the chances that TS Rina will blow out out diving later this week or worse

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1. Now cut off for 2-3 days means 900 people can't leave all at once in addition to the normal flights? Read Por Esto. They moved 500 to the mainland for safety.

2. Oh and Ultramar is planning on resuming ferries on Friday. But they might not be able to handle 900 people at once, so maybe they are CUT OFF too... :D

So again, NOW if the fights are completely back to normal on Friday, they are still considered CUT OFF IF some people have a little difficulty rebooking?

Leave the money at WW for El Jefe. I will be down in Dec to collect.....

The point I was making is if you find yourself in this situation more than likely you are stuck waiting for your 1 time a week flight as most are to Cozumel unless they want to pay extra to get out. Also what if your 1 flight a week happened to be the day or 2 the airport might be closed? The OP got his questions answered and changed plans accordingly as I and many others would do the same. BTW the SOL needs to be ice cold. THX. :D

OH MY G#$! It might RAIN in the tropics!!!!! If everyone wants to leave, they might be CUT OFF....

As a side note, I intend to collect enough that when I am done drinking on WSOFAN's tab, I will be CUT OFF. Hey the other day the doc told my friend he had to CUT OFF his broken leg. Turns out he only lost a little function in it for a period of time. :D

Jeeze chief, can't you just... wait for it....

wait for it.....

CUT IT OFF!!!!! :whistling:

Reactions: Jax
OH MY G#$! It might RAIN in the tropics!!!!! If everyone wants to leave, they might be CUT OFF....

As a side note, I intend to collect enough that when I am done drinking on WSOFAN's tab, I will be CUT OFF. Hey the other day the doc told my friend he had to CUT OFF his broken leg. Turns out he only lost a little function in it for a period of time. :D

:rofl3:

BTW, what is "WW", please? :blinking:

Sure looks like it will be much less severe......but it won't be nothing........the people who live there consider it to be almost nothing BUT what about the 895 tourists who are there? I seriously doubt all 895 stayed voluntarily.

Google Translate

BTW the airport closed last night.........

Google Translate

Also there were 22 flights scheduled this week......

Google Translate

Now it looks like there was 1 flight yesterday to Houston........can you fit 895 people on one plane? NO Even if all of them wanted to leave they could not so in other words at least some of them are "CUT OFF" from leaving. There are at least 2 people who posted that they changed their plans......now that the storm has diminished do they regret it? I doubt it......Fortunately though those 9 flights on Fri and Sat will probably get in for those who still want to go.

Once again for anyone who does not want to read my posts please find the ignore button as I now have a few people on ignore.

BTW that story about the 895 tourists.....scroll to the last paragraph.....

What???? Surfs up and they won't let me on the beach???:shocked2:

Hey this graph just popped up on glassempty.com, I'm not sure what it is, maybe others with more math backgrounds can help figure it out? :idk:

(don't get too upset Wsopfan, it's all in good fun)

Attachments

• 10-27-2011 9-16-34 AM.jpg
    10-27-2011 9-16-34 AM.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 212
1. Now cut off for 2-3 days means 900 people can't leave all at once in addition to the normal flights? Read Por Esto. They moved 500 to the mainland for safety.

WSOPFAN: Redefining the English Language since 2011.

OH MY G#$! As a side note, I intend to collect enough that when I am done drinking on WSOFAN's tab, I will be CUT OFF.

Which in WSOPFAN's world means the bartender will CUT you OFF by offering you 9 more cervezas of which you will only be able to drink 4 before and let me enjoy the other 5. :D

:rofl3:

BTW, what is "WW", please? :blinking:

Wet Wendy's

Reactions: Jax
Hey this graph just popped up on glassempty.com, I'm not sure what it is, maybe others with more math backgrounds can help figure it out? :idk:

(don't get too upset Wsopfan, it's all in good fun)

Daniel Tosh recently did a stand up show called Happy Thoughts......hilarious......

During the show he had some advice for those who suffered during Katrina.....

Don't buy real estate on land below sea level..........your welcome....:D

I have some free advice for those wanting to travel to Hurricane prone vacation spots....
If you don't want to be stuck there or experience what it is like......don't go there during Hurricane season....your welcome....:D

I have some free advice for you too......get help.....seriously you need help......:D

Take heart!! Those of us that will be down there won't be able to bask in the sun, since the storm will hang around and the sun can't peek through because

. . . all the clouds . . .

. . . will CUT IT OFF!!!! :rofl3:

I'm so happy to see the failure. Now that norther that so many was cheering for (it snowed here last night :shocked2: ) is going to keep the TD in the neighborhood, but no biggie.
Western Atlantic - Visible Loop (Flash) - Satellite Services Division/Office of Satellite Data Processing and Distribution

It's not being discussed on Weatherunderground, but look what our little friend, Invest 97, is now doing.
:laughing: Looks like 97 is just breaking up into rain squalls to me. :wink:

Take heart!! Those of us that will be down there won't be able to bask in the sun, since the storm will hang around and the sun can't peek through because

. . . all the clouds . . .

. . . will CUT IT OFF!!!! :rofl3:

Hey Jax you have fun diving......or should I say trying to dive....I doubt those who rescheduled are regretting anything.

Forecast......rain and storms next 10 days.....winds out of the north Mon-Fri

Intellicast - Cozumel Weather Report in Mexico

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom