Question What are some of your favorite Piranhadivemfg.com products?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCrecdiver

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm about to place an order with piranhadivemfg.com (transfill) and looking to see if there's little bits and pieces I should be adding to my cart. The kind I might not be aware exists. I'm relatively new to owning gear, very new to dry suit (waiting for my seaskin to arrive) and just now put together a BPW (SS plate, DR Voyager wing, and Hollis harness). I mostly dive wrecks in the NE, tropical diving during vacations.

The flat top boltsnaps and double enders are slick, though admittedly look very similar to the XDeep ones

Fat too many to list, just browse and click, webbing, tri glides etc. it’s an every changing supply of cool usable stuff.

The flat top boltsnaps and double enders are slick, though admittedly look very similar to the XDeep ones
Those look dead up like xdeep bolt snaps lol

I'm guessing you'd rather anticipate and order odds and ends with your current order, and hopefully avoid paying shipping on a separate order later.

Extra assembly screws to hold the back plate to your wing might come in handy - I find they work themselves loose and can fall off over time.

Wing / Backplate Assembly Screws Piranha Dive Shop |

I plan to pick some up from Dive Gear Express someday; they have a page that I think indicates the plastic version works fine, and it's cheaper.

If you don't have a Trilobyte cutting tool, they have those, and I like mine, but I might opt for their similar tool with a ceramic blade that I would think wouldn't rust.

New Pouch Option!! Piranha's Explorer Ceramic Line Cutter w/ pouch

Do you have a scuba tool? I'm not specifically recommending this one, just pointing out they have such.

Richard.

This is cool for rigging stuff from a harness. A spare spg hose will probably come in handy as well, plus some spg spindle things will be used often.

oh my god. go to their harness accessories page. I have used those cool little doo-dads for basically everything. Also, they have versions of the xdeep boltsnaps (@dogbone for pointing that out above) at a fraction of the price. Their super flexy rubber hoses are sexy as all get-out.

Uff, so many things. Everytime I go to their website I feel like I'm 7 years old again thumbing through the JC Penney Christmas Wish Book.

I really like their huge 4" long Stainless double enders. Some problem solving hardware like bolt on 3" stainless rings make it a solid one handed click for behind the back smb attachment. I also like their 48" duck bill bottom + over pressure fill SMB floats that I use for my fish elevators so the boat captain can grab my fish before the bull sharks do. I've purchased the EDGE roller mesh duffel bag for $70 on sale too & then modified it for premeditated parking lot abuse.

If you dive in the ocean...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom