What a Good Week of Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munclematt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just got back from work/leave and was able to do a few dives. This whole week was awesome. We had great dives out of Kewalo's. As always Gabe Scotti showed everyone a great time diving. Hitting the Sea Tiger on Nitrox is always a good time. We had Frogfish, Leaf Scorpion Fish, Spotted Eagle Rays, Dragon Moray and nothings better then showing a new diver their first turtle or octopus.

I am happy to say that Kaimana Divers is a great diving club and has great people who enjoy diving and having a good time. The club has spent practically the whole week together diving and having dinner and drinks. Just a nice relaxing time and something different then the day to day grind.

So thanks again Gabe for the great diving and the great times meeting new people and just having an all around blast.

Wow...glad to hear about the great time had. Those south shore fish are completely friendly, aren't they?

Don't worry Gabe, your club is still in the back of my head. Just let me get this business trip over and I'll be giving you a ring, bro.

Peace,
Greg

Back
Top Bottom