what a cool dive ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug,
Sounds like we should do a dive. As you can see (in my Profile) I'm over in the Oly. peninsula. I suspect you're Tacoma to Everett (seems like 99% of the divers are). I work in Issaquah and Everett and I'm off at 2:15. I NEVER go over "there" on the weekends given the ammount of traffic I have to contend with so Thursdays are my usual dive days on the east side and I usually dive anytime from 3:00 until about 8:00. If you're up for a dive this Thursday let me know. With all this talk about GPO's I'd like to stick with Cove 2 and I'll have camera in tow. If you have conflicts with Thursdays I'll see what I can do.

PS what house style are you into? I'm in a new Victorian but I find I'm partial to Gothic and Wren period architrive. Thankfully I have my own Williams & Hussy so I've been able to make my own moldings. I also do my own lathe work, cabinets, and etched glass.

Be glad to dive with you David but this week it would have to be Tuesday.

I'm East of Lake Stevens. The house is simple... I have no idea what style it would be. I just drew it up and built it. But I do have a 30x60 shop filled with implements of wood working destruction and an Oneida dust collection system.

I can almost see you from here.

Tuesday is out for me, but I'm sure we'll meet up one of these days.

I'm envious (a 30x60 shop) a dream shop. Mine's only 28x16 and it sure gets crowded.

Back
Top Bottom