What a beautiful day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Tony and Brenda and Beast and I enjoyed some nice springtime weather at the Twins today. I had convinced myself I didn't want to get in the colder water today so I didn't even pack any gear. Tony, Bren and Beast did 3 dives while I read and enjoyed the sun.

When the temoerature got up around 80, that colder water was looking pretty good. So I took some crackers and sat on the steps to feed the fish. I have to admit when I got waist deep it did take my breath away!

Steve was there with one new student and Wendy and Bill who were doing their drysuit specialty.

Another good day with good friends!

Like you said, Lil' Buddy, it was a fantastic day. I think Bren will be hangin' up her wetsuit till next year, unless we can find some warmer water for a dive. (Gonna have to see what the powerplant lake temps are running) The weekender Doug was talking about sounds interesting too. Tell Beast I'm looking forward to another bon fire and dive excursion too! Did you ask Homey what kind of knife he lost? :D

see ya' soon,

tony

Tony found a knife yesterday. It's awful purdy! It might be yours but you have to describe it in detail to get it back cuz Tony and Beast both want to keep it!

I'll give ya a hint....it's black! :eek:ut:

Yep....thats it,thats the one I lost.....black....except for the blade,...thats metal color....:D ....I lost a EZ-lock,blunt tip,serrated on one side,black sheath that has a lever on one side, and some dudes name is inscribed on the blade.There is a hole in the end of the handle,it says EZ Lock on the sheath, and there maybe a piece of tire intertube around it.....the intertube obviously does NOT work!...If the following account is not of the knife that was found..... please let me know so I can change my description.

The intertube thingy didn't work! That dude's name is Blackie Collins...seemed to mean alot to Beast.

I put it in my little black bag so remind me next time we see ya!

Homey...you gonna be able to be there Wed.?

Is there a dive planned for this Wed?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom