What a beautiful day!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chrispete once bubbled...
Is there a dive planned for this Wed?

You betcha! The weather is too nice to pass it up. You coming?

I'll be there, I need to get a good, solid, happy dive in after my misadventures last week and this weekend. I'll make sure to have enough weight and have all of my equipment, all at the same time (except for my mask, which lies lonely at the bottom of TL.) What time is everyone getting together?

With the weather so nice, I'll probably get there around 2pm to enjoy it. Everyone else is usually there by 4:30pm.

Doug and Tony did a very extensive search for your mask. All they found was a black knife that Homey laid claim to....but I heard something about a fingerprint check to make sure it's his!

Got to rub that in don't you Dee. "I'll be there around 2:00"!!!! :)
I just might drop by for a visit if I can get out of work on time.
Will be a pretty night to enjoy the fresh air and clear sky.

Here's the scoop, my tooth started hurting......hummmm....well call the doc.,go see him, yep..bum tooth.....no biggie,fix it...well.. three days of Amoxicillan,102 degree fever,worst case of the flu,West Nile,or whatever flavor bug this is,and I'm ready to scream!!!!!I don't think I'll make it, but ya never know...Dr. Mom is taking really good care of me,so I hope to be back on me feet in no time.

There's nothing worse than a toothache! Take your meds, stay in bed...the couch is OK...and do everything Dr. Mom says.

Man...you'll do anything to stay out of that cold water!

my tooth started hurting

ouch, hope it starts feeling better soon.

Doug and Tony did a very extensive search for your mask.

I do appreciate that, I'm sure it'll turn up at some point either this winter or next summer, I'm going to just go buy another one, I forgot just how much my backup Lirica floods. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom