We've Been Invaded!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22 once bubbled...
Oh, that would suck!!! But if it is that warm you should only be wearing a 3mm shorty or no wetsuit at all!!!:D

Our lakes have thermoclines, sometimes as shallow as 20ft, that drop the water temps to the 50's. So if you want to go deeper than the thermocline in the middle of the summer with 100º+ weather, you don that blasted wetsuit!

Me? I stay above it with only a swimsuit and take pictures of the pretty fishies! :wink:

Whats a 3 mil? LOL

Taz its only us river rats that dont suffer the thermoclines thats why the Brockville area is the best wreck diving in the world

Dee once bubbled...

Our lakes have thermoclines, sometimes as shallow as 20ft, that drop the water temps to the 50's. So if you want to go deeper than the thermocline in the middle of the summer with 100º+ weather, you don that blasted wetsuit!

Me? I stay above it with only a swimsuit and take pictures of the pretty fishies! :wink:

Is that what they mean when they say 'Don't mess with Texas?"

:D

BTW, your pictures are nice!

Dee once bubbled...

The second ever dive I did at Clear Springs, I went in with a diveskin on....I won't EVER do that again!! :eek:

taz22 once bubbled...

I'd give anything to be able to dive in my 3mm right now. Come on March Break hurry-up!!!

They make suits thinner than 7mm? :loopy:

weight_for_me once bubbled...

a 3 mil is a very old, worn out 7 mil.
Randy...

And a dive skin is a very old, very worn out 3 mil! :D

weight_for_me once bubbled...

a 3 mil is a very old, worn out 7 mil.
Randy...
I had one of those once....I tore a hole out of the bottom so I had to get a microsoft mouse pad and so it in to keep warm. (ooops now some of you will be able to figure out who I am)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom