Wetsuit Update

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firegoddess:
Very close. I am an ex-lingerie model. Now, I'm a speech therapist studying marine biology.

WOW! got any pics? Just kidding, thats the Paratrooper in me talking.:biggrinba

i will second that on the pics, also dont have to much fun with the little ones as at that age they can be a handful.

colt i see your from humble texas which is the same city as where i used to do a lot of RC racing, you ever heard of K&M racing off 59 i think it is ?

Tooth

colt:
WOW! got any pics? Just kidding, thats the Paratrooper in me talking.:biggrinba

Gee, most guys ask for demos, not pictures. You're awfully easy to please...

Scubatooth:
i will second that on the pics, also dont have to much fun with the little ones as at that age they can be a handful.

Tooth

Yeah, they're in here with me, listening to Avril Lavigne and chattering a mile a minute. :yuck: What they don't realize is that the Coke I've been drinikng since about 8:00 is laced with a healthy portion of Crown...

Firegoddess

nice, and i have been there and done that, but never while working behind the bar

<looks in the fridge to see what film he has> hmm plenty of black and white and color film, and that could be arranged.

:D

Tooth

Scubatooth:

colt i see your from humble texas which is the same city as where i used to do a lot of RC racing, you ever heard of K&M racing off 59 i think it is ?

Tooth

Hey tooth, No I havent heard of them how long ago was it? You still in to RC's,
it looks like fun.

Scubatooth:
nice, and i have been there and done that, but never while working behind the bar

<looks in the fridge to see what film he has> hmm plenty of black and white and color film, and that could be arranged.

:D

Tooth

Yeah, somehow I don't think you were surrounded by 10 year olds while working behind the bar, either. And the last pictures I posed for were the ones proving that I was right once again: Lukie's mask IS big enough to fit on my butt...

i used to race a few years ago late 90's through 2002, and was sponsored for a short time and enjoyed the competition ,but after a while i got burned out(the travel just wore me ) and just left the sport as i wasnt having fun anymore, i still go to watch the races locally but dont have the desire(or the money) to race, even though some of my friends that still race would loan me a car, tires and batteries to race anytime i wanted . i mainly raced stock buggy and truck, but also raced modified 4wd buggies at larger races.

Tooth

colt:
Yeah I'm pretty easy, demos,pics It's all good.:D

:rofl2:
Obviously you guys haven't been paying attention. I have 2 kids. Who says I've aged well?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom